Our Lady Queen of Peace Mission

ABOUT OUR PARISH

1850 - ALL OF FLORIDA EAST OF THE APALACHICOLA RIVER WAS TRANSFERRED TO THE JURISDICTION OF THE NEWLY ESTABLISHED DIOCESE OF SAVANNAH WITH BISHOP FRANCIS X. GARTLAND, FIRST BISHOP. THE TEN WESTERN COUNTIES OF NORTH FLORIDA REMAINED IN THE DIOCESE OF MOBILE.

OUR PASTOR

Rev. William P. Brown, JCL

RELIGIOUS EDUCATION


PARISH MINISTRIES